HussainAlidinaHussainAlidina

Main Audio Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Final Stage Final Stage

The track has excellent progression. Has an early to mid 2000s final stage boss feel. The instrumentals complement each other very well. For some reason kept picturing this to Devil May Cry in my head.

If anything, I feel the overall color of the track could be brightened a bit. Bringing out the mid-highs across the mix would have more impact. I would have possibly added to the hihat/cymbal arrangement to have more of a rhythm build around it.

Great track :).

guilhermevl1 responds:

I'm really glad you like it. Thanks for commenting and suggestions.

Tropical Village Tropical Village

Great track. The track's mood really cheered me up. Would be a perfect score for any of the Mario Party series.

Ancient Powers Ancient Powers

Great track. Good punch on the kick. The synths complement each other very well. Don't usually listen to Hardstyle much but I do enjoy darker sides of trance and psy and saw a lot of good crossovers with this track. Keep it up

Halzyn responds:

Thank you very much!

Euclidian Trees Euclidian Trees

Perfect for a retro-game feel. Love the EQ on the mid-saws. The percussive loop is great. Good balance of lows to give it some dynamic.

I noticed some clicks that occurred when the percussive elements chopped (this could be intentional or not). I thought that it could do without those. Some transitions between motifs were slightly abrupt. Again, it could be intentional based on the track's genre and architecture, but I personally feel they could have smoothened out slightly.

Great track overall. Love to see more tracks like these breaking norms for electronic music releases.

[Future house] Keitomine - Locked in Time [Future house] Keitomine - Locked in Time

Good track overall. Liked the breakdown quite a lot. It had the most finesse applied to it I feel.

I just personally thought that the kick was slightly drowned out by hihat (more-so the ones with sharper attacks) and main melody for a deep house track. Clap fillers arrangement is good but could use some variation. Love the percussive usage towards the end of the track (introduced at around 6:30). It could have been used more in the track. I feel the main melody's mix should have had a little more finesse like how it did to fit into the breakdown.

If you wanted to take it further, you could also try using another or 2 plucks/leads have the main melody and play around with how all came in to complement each other. But this is just something to possibly play with as opposed to a critical point.

Great melody and keep up the good work :)

Keitomine responds:

Did you mean the ride cymbals? because that's the point. To add a sharpness to the low frequency. They ride on top of the kick drum and remove the focus from them, while the kick still adds the floor of the beat.